MetalTech-USA believes in supporting the communities where it does business. We are committed to providing assistance to students from middle-income families who do not receive federal grant assistance. We welcome applications from students who have distinguished themselves through school, community and/or church activities while showing significant academic achievement. One scholarship of $4,000 per year will be awarded to a recipient based on applications received and reviewed by the MT-USA Scholarship board,
We are now processing applications for 2018.
Deadline: July 1st, 2018
Congratulations To Our 2017 Scholarship Recipient
Are you eligible to become a Metal Tech-USA Scholarship recipient?
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You have a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- You have a minimum test score of 22/ACT or 1030/SAT (Math + Verbal).
- You show unmet financial need through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You are NOT receiving need-based federal grant assistance (Pell Grant).
- You will enroll in a four-year accredited Georgia college or university as a full-time degree-seeking student.
- The name and email address of the high school official who will upload your official high school transcript
- If your test score is not on your high school transcript, you will need a copy of your ACT/SAT score report (be sure it has your name on it)
- Or your current GPA if you are already in a Georgia System College
- A resume of participation, achievement and leadership
- Names and email addresses of three people from whom you will request letters of recommendation (two must be from high school teachers/staff)
- A two-page essay answering the question: What is the best advice you've ever received and how has it impacted your life?